Bell Tents East Coast Tasmania
Our 100% canvas bell tents are the most recent installation at Scamander Sanctuary Holiday Park.
Our Bell Tents are all about getting back to the basics of camping - with a big dose of luxury thrown in.
Wake up to the sound of the waves hitting on the beach, watch the silhouette of the native plants waving through the canvas while snuggled up in your electric blanket heated bed, and relax.....
Bell tents - a glamping experience, in Scamander on the East Coast of Tasmania
Our Bell Tents offer a luxurious tenting experience. Set-up on large timber decks overlooking the nature reserve they offer a tenting experience quite different to any you have had before.
Each Bell Tent has been styled differently so you can enjoy a unique experience every time you stay.
Bell tents are primarily set up for couples with a queen sized bed complete with electric blanket. However a third person can be accommodated on the day bed. Just speak to our friendly managers about arranging this.
Kitchen and cooking
Our Bell Tents include
- Mini bar fridge
- Coffee machine (4 complimentary pods per tent, with extras $1 each from the office)
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Our camp kitchen is a short distance from the Bell Tents and is well set up for all you cooking needs.
- 2 communal bbq areas
Bell Tents do not have ensuites but are in close proximity to our very well appointed amenities. Each toilet is in its own room with a basin. The showers are also in their own rooms and very spacious. Our park managers pride themselves on keeping the shared amenities clean and tidy.
For your comfort
- 2 outdoor chairs and table
- rechargeable torch for spotlighting
- electric heating
- floor rugs for comfort and warmth
Our Bell Tents are located on the beautiful East Coast of Tasmania in the seaside holiday town Scamander. Our caravan park, safari cabins and bell tents are located in the perfect spot to explore the East Coast of Tasmania
North of Scamander;
- St Helens (2o minute drive)
- Peron Dunes (30 minute drive)
- Binalong Bay (35 minutes drive)
- Bay of Fires (55 minutes drive)
South of Scamander;
- Bicheno (40 minute drive)
- Freycinet (55 minute drive)