The best little camp site on the East Coast of Tasmania
Camp site location
We've been told our camp site is the best on the East Coast of Tasmania and we try our best to keep it that way! Our guests love that our camp sites are set in a lovely peaceful beach setting back behind the dunes of one the wonderful surf beaches that the East Coast of Tasmania is well known for.
Our camp sites are located in Scamander on the East Coast of Tasmania.
- 25 minutes to St. Helens
- 35 minutes to Binalong Bay
- 40 minutes to Bicheno
- 55 minutes to Bay of Fires
We have a few options for camp cooks
- communal undercover camp kitchen with all the conveniences of a home kitchen
- free outdoor gas BBQs
- a fire pit for toasting marshmallows and storytelling
In our camp site we have two playgrounds for children, a fire pit and there are a number of great activities around the park. Our camp site is right next to a nature reserve so you can talk a walk. Or wander along Steele Beach or take your chance at some surf fishing on the beach or on the Scamander jetty. At dusk, wildlife spotting is also a fun activity!
Our caravan park, camp sites and self-contained safari cabins are located on the beautiful East Coast of Tasmania in the seaside holiday town Scamander. We are located in the perfect spot to explore the East Coast of Tasmania
North of Scamander;
- St Helens (2o minute drive)
- Peron Dunes (30 minute drive)
- Binalong Bay (35 minutes drive)
- Bay of Fires (55 minutes drive)
South of Scamander;
- Bicheno (40 minute drive)
- Freycinet (55 minute drive)