The best little camp site on the East Coast of Tasmania
We've been told our camp site is the best on the East Coast of Tasmania and we try our best to keep it that way! Our guests love that our camp sites are set in a lovely peaceful beach setting back behind the dunes of one the wonderful surf beaches that the East Coast of Tasmania is well known for.
In our camp site we have two playgrounds for children, an easy walking track to the beach and there are a number of great activities around the park. Our camp site is right next to a nature reserve, ideal for walking and birdwatching . Or wander along Steele Beach or take your chance at some surf fishing on the beach or on the Scamander jetty. At dusk, wildlife spotting is also a fun activity!
We have a few options for camp cooks
- communal camp kitchen with all the conveniences of a home kitchen
- free outdoor BBQs
- mess tents provided for eating
- indoor and outdoor washing up facilities
We pride ourselves on our clean, private camp amenities block. In fact, we have a bit of a reputation to uphold. Read more about our amenities block.
Camp site location
Our camp sites are located in Scamander on the East Coast of Tasmania.
- 25 minutes to St. Helens
- 35 minutes to Binalong Bay
- 40 minutes to Bicheno
- 55 minutes to Bay of Fires
Our caravan park, camp sites and self-contained safari cabins are located on the beautiful East Coast of Tasmania in the seaside holiday town Scamander. We are located in the perfect spot to explore the East Coast of Tasmania
North of Scamander;
- St Helens (15 minute drive)
- Peron Dunes (20 minute drive)
- Binalong Bay (25 minutes drive)
- Bay of Fires (30 minutes drive)
South of Scamander;
- Bicheno (40 minute drive)
- Freycinet (55 minute drive)