Why is Scamander Sanctuary Holiday Park the best caravan park and camping site on the East Coast of Tasmania?
There are a few things that set us apart from other caravan parks on the East Coast of Tasmania. And in our humble opinion (cough, cough) we have some things going for us that make us the best East Coast Tasmania caravan park and holiday park by a country mile.
The best location
- We are located right in the middle of the Great Eastern Drive so whether you're doing the drive from Launceston, Devonport or Burnie from the North or Hobart from the South, we are a great base to explore the wonders of Tasmania's East Coast
- Situated at at the gateway to The Bay of Fires and St Helens and only 40 minutes from Bicheno, we are close to all the tourism hot spots of the East Coast of Tasmania
- Our caravan park is located in a stunning peaceful setting, alongside a beach and right next to a nature reserve so you can listen to the waves while falling asleep and go wildlife watching at dusk
The best caravan park amenities
- Time and time again our visitors mention just how clean and private our camp amenities are.
The best caravan park facilities
- Two playgrounds, free communal undercover gas BBQs, great laundry, a fire pit and a Park Manager who doubles as a resident fishing expert. We've got it all!
The friendliest people
- The town of Scamander is lovely, peaceful and community minded
- We just seem to attract lovely human beings to our park. So if you're friendly yourself - please roll up!
- Meet our Park Managers to find out a little bit about them. They are very welcoming to all our guests.
A peaceful, natural setting
- We are right next to a nature reserve and smack bang sheltered behind the dunes of one of the great beaches of the East Coast of Tasmania.
- It's even common to catch wildlife sightings at the park!
A great range of accommodation options
- On top of the standard camp sites and caravan sites we have another accommodation option - our cabin style self-contained safari tents. They are a great options for families that want an easier camping experience and those who like the great outdoors but also like all the conveniences of home.
This post is care of the Scamander Sanctuary Holiday Park on the stunning East Coast of Tasmania. The caravan park and cabins are in the perfect location to explore the Bay of Fires, St Helens and Bicheno. A caravan park and camping ground in Scamander, Scamander Sanctuary Holiday Park offers family friendly camping and in a beautiful natural setting right next to the beach and a nature reserve. Camp or park your caravan or campervan in an unpowered or powered campsite or book a cabin style safari tent if you prefer to camp in style with all the conveniences of home. Call (03) 6372 5311 to book.